PNTL is seeking better independence in the governance activities by introducing a General Manager within its Shipping Directorate – could this be YOU!
Do you have extensive experience as a General Manager within the nuclear family?
Are you passionate about getting results and moving the company forward?
Then a career development opportunity with the PNTL Board (approx. 2 Years) could be for you!
The PNTL General Manager has a key role in delivering assurance to the Board that the company is being managed in the best interests of the company by International Nuclear Services (INS) and its contractors.
There is a strong preference for the role to be filled by someone outside INS to provide independent assurance to the Board in regard to INS management of PNTL.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Close coordination with David Peattie, PNTL Chair, to deliver high standard of governance
- Chair of PNTL Executive, coordinating the INS lead team (and overseas directors’ representatives as appropriate) responsible for delivering PNTL’s business
- Close coordination with PNTL directors in discussing key management issues
- Reporting to Board on performance and delivering assurance of sound business management
- Managing Board and Executive Meetings
- Representing the company with senior UK and international shareholders and stakeholders
- Working closely with Emma Dawson in the PNTL Secretariat to deliver the above
- Availability to deliver workload of approx. 4 days/month
If this is YOU and you have great people skills and are results focused, we would like to hear from you.
Closing Date for Applications: 4.00pm Monday 5th November 2018
To apply for the above role interested applicants should email their expressions of interest to Alaine Greaves Alaine.L.Greaves@innuserv.com
(As a company we take the protection of your personal data very seriously and we handle it in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please see the INS website (https://www.innuserv.com/) for our GDPR compliance statement or if you want to read our Privacy Notice or want to contact us then please contact us by emailing email@example.com.